Thursday 10 January 2013


Watch Listen And Follow Our news Feed


We listen to many tracks but this is the most catchy one in a long time.

Back when i started DJ'ing i can list the best floor fillers for me. here's just a few,

The Jam - Town Called Malice 

Kelly Marie - feels like i'm in love

Billy Ocean - Love Really Hurts Without You

Candi Staton - Young Hearts Run Free


Here is just a few of the floor fillers i like these have been around for years. I wonder if psy gangnam style will be around like these or just a distant memory for all us now. I have played psy gangnam style in a nightclub when it first came out people just stud looking at me in disgust and thought i lost my marbles.

Just 3 weeks later i played  psy gangnam style again the dance floor went crazy. 

When i have more time on my hand i am going to update this blog daily.



No comments:

Post a Comment